Top-10 Data Science conferences 2021
The year has already begun! To help you get more involved in working mode after a long vacation, here is a list of TOP-10 Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence conferences.
• ODSC-2021 2 online and 2 offline conferences on DS and AI: March 30 -April 1, June 8–10, November 15–18, and December 8–9. Learn about the latest trends in Big Data Science science and engineering: from solving classic NLP problems with new methods to automating MLOps.
• The Data Science Conference — independent conference of DS specialists (without sponsors, vendors, and recruiters), April 22–23, Chicago. A professional space for data analysts and ML engineers, where they can discuss with each other specific issues on modern methods and tools of big data mining.
• SDM21 from the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) — Online conference on Data Mining, April 29 — May 1. The core conference in the field of data mining allows DM researchers to present their work to experts from the world’s leading universities and commercial companies, focusing on fundamental methods with a solid mathematical foundation.
• Word Data Summit — May 19–21, Amsterdam. Learn how to develop an analytical model of your business and customer behavior by discussing with experts all aspects of data analysis, from processing unstructured information to improving the visualization and interpretability of ML modeling and statistical research results.
• Series of conferences from Predictive Analytics World. A whole set of conferences, summits, and other interesting events on DS, Big Data, AI and ML. The first event will be Machine Learning Week, May 24–28 (online). It is focused primarily on the application of Deep Learning.
• ML Innovations — June 21–23, Munich or online. 3 full days of new products in Machine Learning from expert practitioners and researchers, structured in 4 tracks: advanced development, ML principles, business strategy and tools.
• DATA 2021 – 10th global conference for various analysts, from business intelligence to information security, July 6–8, online. The event for researchers, engineers and practitioners in databases, Big Data, Data Mining, data management and information systems security will allow you to pump in different areas of applied analysis.
• KDD-2021 – 27th ACM Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining — August 14–18, Singapore. Experts from leading universities and global research centers will help you understand all aspects of the data science life cycle, from data cleaning and preparation to interpretability and dissemination of results.
• RecSys-2021 – 15th ACM Recommendation Systems Conference, September 27-October 1, Amsterdam. This is probably the main international forum for the presentation of new research and methods in recommendation systems for international research groups and leading global companies.
• rework, as usual, offers many interesting conferences on AI and Deep Learning. I recommend paying attention to the Reinforcement Learning Summit and Deep Learning Summit, October 19–20, Toronto. A stellar line-up of speakers from all leading technology companies is expected.
Not all conferences were included in this list because many did not announce dates yet.
More conferences can be found by the link:
Alexei Chernobrovov, https://chernobrovov.com